Once again, I’m lacking inspiration for a new blog post so I decided to write a bucket list of 10 things that I would like to achieve over the next few years here goes :
1. Pass my Nursing course….I really would like to know where I want to be in my career .e.g find an area in Nursing which I really enjoy and am fairly confident in.
2. Continue to grow in confidence as a person
3. Improve my awful memory, it’s not as bad as it used to be but it’s still not good!
4. See Gareth Gates in the musical “Hair” when it goes on tour next year in the UK…I’m praying my Mum and Dad have taken the hint that all I really want for christmas is tickets for that…..oh and a Mark Wright Calender ha!!!! 😛
5.Loose weight and tone up!
6. After Uni I want to stay in contact with the amazing friends which I have made
7.Meet “I’m a Celebrity 2011” runner-up & “TOWIE” star Mark Wright at some point….he’s hot, seems like a lovely guy and I’ve become a little bit obsessed with him ! 😛
8. One day I am very determined that I will become a successful, professionally publishing journalist !!
9. Find myself a decent man…I’m not rushing but within the next few years would be tres bon !!
10. Continue to receive twitter replies from Gareth Gates…I’m very lucky…I’ve had lots and he’s now following me on twitter !!
That’s all I can think of for now….until next time…..